Heartily Souls strongly wanted to give back to those less-fortunate to change lives.
Uganda- Beautiful & Facinating
Uganda is a fascinating country rich in culture, yet many families cannot afford the cost of a family dinner. Needs are great and assets are restricted.
Eight years ago, Heartily Souls became a non-profit to change lives. In 2017 Heartily Souls was established as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit association.
Since our formation, Heartily Souls, Inc has:
1. Paid school fees for some of Uganda’s poorest youth.
2. Purchased textbooks and purchased notebooks for note and exam taking.
3. Served the poor food and provided clothes.
4. Paid doctor’s visit expenses and provided clean sanitatry supplies to females.
5. Created income generating programs including farming opportunities, a pig raising program, and a sewing workshop.